Kaiser Woodland Hills
- Campus Master Plan
- Prime Consultant
- System Assessment|Upgrade
- Critical Infrastructure Master Plan
- MEP Engineering
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis
- Construction Cost Estimating
Project Highlights | Special Features:
- Multi-year rehabilitation master plan for the aging infrastructure systems.
- 7-year master plan in aiding transition of a 30 year old healthcare campus.
- Upgrades anticipated to yield a dramatic increase in energy performance with a projected 20% utility cost savings.
- Medical Center Campus, Hospital, MOB, Parking Structure
- 840,000 SF (medical center)
- 249,000 SF (parking structure)