SDG&E Master Plan
- Master Planning & Design
- UPS System Replacements
- LEED Certification Services
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis
- Multiple Data Center Strategy Development
- Construction Administration
Project Highlights | Special Features:
- Expansion of MDF room within a data center.
- Migration of existing data center equipment into the new data center space and demolition of the existing space.
- Upgrade and addition to the existing infrastructure to support the facility UPS system capacity up to 2200kW.
- New utility service, new generator plant, modular chiller plant and UPS system with ASTS and PDUs.
- Capacity: 6.75 MW Generator Plant | 2 MW UPS.
- Criticality Level: Tier 4.
- 32,000 SF raised floor
- 9 acre campus
- Upgrades in “live” data center.