- Infrastructure Assessment
- Upscale Office Build-Out
- Network Equipment Room Design
- MEP Engineering
- Lighting Design
- LEED Consulting
- Construction Administration
Project Highlights | Special Features:
- Build-out of approximately 110,000 SF, spanning 6 floors.
- Co-location will feature a mix of high profile offices, standard offices and workstations, a reception area, break room, file room and conference rooms.
- Network Equipment Room (NER) designed to include redundant power sources and HVAC for maximum uptime and Intermediate Distribution Frame (IDF) Rooms on each of the 6 floors.
- Dynamic Title 24 lighting system capable of demand response.
- LEED Gold.
- 5 week accelerated design schedule
- 3 month accelerated construction schedule