- Photovoltaic Feasibility Study
- Infrastructure Upgrades
- Custom Lighting and Controls Design
- MEP Engineering
- Light and Color Design
- LEED Consulting
- Construction Administration
Project Highlights | Special Features:
- The fashion house commissioned the design and expansion of its Rodeo Drive store to create an aesthetically striking and sustainability friendly store for its ever growing client base.
- Worked alongside industry icon Architect Peter Marino for the extensive remodel of the Louis Vuitton women’s store.
- Building underwent treatments to the facade, glazing and roof.
- Facade showcases a stainless steel like ribbon over glazing.
- Smart MEP design to keep various HVAC systems hidden as to not take away from the items on display in the store.
- Our team is currently providing similar services for Louis Vuitton retail stores in Palo Alto, CA, Seattle, WA, Las Vegas, NV, San Francisco, CA, Houston, TX, and Phoenix, AZ.
- Women’s Store
- 18,000 SF
- City of Beverly Hills 2015 Architectural Design Award Winner.
- Los Angeles Business Journal Gold Award.