- Site Assessment
- Energy Audits
- Energy Retrofits
- Lighting Retrofits
- MEP Engineering
- Construction Administration
Project Highlights | Special Features:
- Program included a “greening” of over 2 million square feet of various facilities, by reducing energy consumption and making better use of natural resources.
- Performance of multiple energy audits and retrofits.
- Engineering evaluations of proposed systems and natural gas and electricity savings for utility reviews.
- Implementation resulted in an 8% energy savings for the HVAC system and led to energy consumption reductions of over 35% throughout the campus.