- Site Assessment
- Campus Master Plan
- Prime Consultant
- Exterior Signage Upgrade
- MEP Engineering
- Construction Administration
Project Highlights | Special Features:
- Master plan which encompasses build-out of 6th floor shelled space and additional renovations to accommodate a surplus of inpatient services on the campus.
- Assessment of existing condition of all mechanical, plumbing, electrical and specialty infrastructure systems to accommodate master planning for the campus.
- Phased strategy prioritizes short term and long term goals to meet the present and future system requirements for the campus.
- Medical Campus, Hospital, Parking Structure
- 743,000 SF (hospital)
- 23,000 SF (CUP)
- 75,000 SF (MOB)
- 621,000 SF (parking structure)