- UPS & Generator System Replacements
- Single Point of Failure Analysis
- 5-year Master Plan Development
- MEP Engineering
- Owner Representative
Project Highlights | Special Features:
- Design engineer, Owner’s Representative, and Commissioning Authority for data center infrastructure upgrade project.
- Assisted First Hawaiian Bank with implementing a Method of Procedure (MOP) process for critical infrastructure construction projects.
- Follow-up systems training for First Hawaiian Bank building engineers.
- Capacity: 2.5 MW Generator Plant.
- Criticality Level: Tier-3
- 300,000 SF
- Raised Floor: 15,000 SF
- Maintaining 100% uptime.
- Critical infrastructure upgrades in a “ live” data center.