- Due Diligence
- Tenant Improvement
- Network Equipment Room Design
- MEP Engineering
- LEED Consulting
- Construction Administration
Project Highlights | Special Features:
- Conversion of an existing aging branch to a Bank of America Flagship Consumer Banking location.
- Transformation required demolition of the existing banking center and a new interior build-out in reduced space.
- Private offices, open office spaces, conference rooms, kitchens and break rooms, a reception area, and a 24-hour ATM vestibule were the target areas of the renovation.
- Temporary provisions|spaces were designed to allow construction to take place while minimizing downtime to existing operations.