- Due Diligence
- Master Planning
- Infrastructure Assessment
- Infrastructure Upgrades
- MEP Engineering
- Owner Representative
- Construction Administration
Project Highlights | Special Features:
Network Operation Center
- Assessment study of the East Campus network operation center’s (NOC), HVAC, UPS, and standby emergency generator systems.
- Managed contractor bidding during the procurement process on behalf of the University.
- Phased over time to protect project capital.
- Criticality Level: Tier 2
- Reconfigured existing infrastructure systems to support additional IT infrastructure.
- High performance design solutions improved the sites space utilization, increased UP capacity, provided redundancy for electrical systems and upgraded HVAC systems with more net-zero solutions and operational optimization.
- Higher Education, Library, Network Operation Center
- 10,000 SF (Network Operation Center)
- 60,000 SF (Library)